Saturday, November 19, 2016

New Kent Branch Trunk or Treat

New Kent Branch Trunk or Treat




This was all of our first time being at and participating in a Trunk or Treat. In the olden days (hehe) when Eric and I were little, we just went door to door. This was Eric's first time dressing up in about 20 years apparently...I was lucky to convince him. He is an old man if you can't tell. LOL
He is also dressed up as an old man! ;) hehe I am a very DIYish, modest version of Ariel the Little Mermaid. Olivia is a cowgirl. And yes she actually kept her hat on the majority of the time!

She's so cute it should be a crime!



Livy is not a shy girl. The minute I set her down, she out and about making friends in the branch!

                                                Eric is so thrilled to be wearing make-up :)


Our meagerly decorated trunk. Not bad for our first time though!



Makes me miss my long hair....and my pre-baby figure! hehe

Making the rounds to get mommy, I mean Livy ;) candy!




No comments:

Post a Comment